Protoplates Personalised Plates
Want That Personal Touch To Your Number Plate But Don't Want To Waste Hundreds (or Thousands!) Of Dollars?
A more versatile and much cheaper alternative to personalised plates are our mirror finish Personalised Proto Plate Frames which easily fit any standard Australian number plate and carry your own personal message.
D0 Y0U W4NT P30P1E T0 B3 ABL3 T0 UND3R5T4ND WH4T Y0UR NUMB3R PL4T3 5AY5?
People shouldn’t need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out what your message is. With a protoplate frame you can get the message you want. 'Jet Pilot', 'Porn Star', 'Princess', Gone Fishin', ‘your business name’ the possibilities are endless.
Our Numberplate Frames Are Cut From A Solid Block Of Aluminium
Don’t settle for a cheap, mass produced, plastic numberplate frame (which will eventually become brittle and break). Our frames are made on demand and are machine cut from a solid block of aluminum so you can be sure they'll last as long as your car. Our frames also come with a cool polished mirror finish. Bling Bling!
FOR A LIMITED TIME
Get a set of 2 personalised plates frames engraved with your own wording for only $99 inc gst & INCLUDING delivery to mainland Australia. One personalised plate frame = $77 inc gst & delivery.
- To fit Std Australian Automotive Plate (372mm x 135mm)
- Overall size 382mm x 148mm
- Individually machined from 5083 Aluminium & polished to mirror finish
- Machined with your own wording
- Maximum characters including spaces - Bottom Line -16 large characters, Top line - up to 30 characters.
- Lettering is back-fill painted with one of 5 colours – Black, Dark Green, Royal Blue, Pink, or Red.
- Font choices are BLOCK OUTLINED or BLOCK PLAIN. (special fonts available on request)
- Or Simply create your own design. Be creative & make a design that suits your personality including your business logo, favourite sporting team, hobby etc. (additional machining may attract additional charges)
- Easy to order and a quick turnaround – delivery in 5 - 10 working days from payment.
- NOTE: – bossed holes have been provided to mount the frame to the existing mounting holes on Australian vehicle standard number plates. Mounting holes on your vehicle should be checked to ensure they align with these holes. Note – Most number plates are held on using only 2 of these holes.